Today was one of the rare days that none of the boys had a developmental therapy session. I decided to take advantage of this opportunity. I piled all three of the boys in the van and headed out for a trip to Super Target. When I got there I put Luca in the front seat of the shopping cart and let the big boys sit in the larger basket part.
They did so good. The big boys kept their end of the bargain and stayed politely seated in the basket. There was no crying, whining, or hair pulling. I was very impressed with my little gentlemen. We checked out without incident and headed for the door. I was beaming with thoughts of how much my boys had grown up and just how proud I was of their progress. That was until Miles spotted them! A group of people in one of the other check out lanes. They were clearly stocking up for a labor day weekend trip to the lake. They were wearing sunglasses, flip-flops, tank tops and board shorts. However, one of the ladies was wearing a halter top that exposed her whole back. Miles pointed and shouted, "She's Naked! She's naked Mama". I am sure my face was bright red. I pushed that cart full of toddlers as fast as I could. Ahhh, out of the mouths of babes.
No comments:
Post a Comment