Then his Daddy gave him a lollipop. He looked like some sort of greasy swamp creature. Gotta love little boys!
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Luca The Oil Spill Duck
So, I went to get Luca bean up from his nap and find that he had gotten a hold of a brand new jar of Vaseline. He was covered in it. When I say that he used the entire jar, he truly used the entire jar. You'd be lucky to have been able to moisturize your lips with what was left. He was an absolute GREASEBALL! I threw him in the tub and washed his hair three times. It didn't make a bit of difference. So I threw him back in the tub and tried dish soap. After a total of 8 shampoos, he still looked like one of those Exxon-Valdez oil spill ducks. It literally took weeks to get it all out of his hair.



Then his Daddy gave him a lollipop. He looked like some sort of greasy swamp creature. Gotta love little boys!

Then his Daddy gave him a lollipop. He looked like some sort of greasy swamp creature. Gotta love little boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment