So, recently the boys have been very interested in their body parts. I suppose that it is only natural, given that we are working on potty training. They are interested in their body parts, The body parts of their siblings, the body parts of farm animals, exactly which parts every random stranger has.
These are some of the questions that I am getting on a daily basis....
"Mommy, does Buzz Lightyear have a penis?"
"Does that horsey have a butt?"
"Does my train have a butt?"
"Is the smokestack the penis on my train?"
"Why come doesn't Maile have a penis?"
"Does that lady have two butts?"
So, the other day Miles crawls into my lap and says, "Mommy, I didn't have a penis when I was a little baby." I assured him that he did in fact have a penis when he was a baby. He said, " No I didn't. I growed it when I got to be a big boy". I sat there trying to figure out where this notion had sprouted from. Before I could figure it out he said, "Maile doesn't have a penis cause she's a baby. But she's gonna growed one when she's a big boy too". Annnnd there ya go, Mystery Solved.
No comments:
Post a Comment