The other day he shouted, "I don't want toooo!", in a very gleeful and melodic manner. As I watched him from the other room, I could see how pleased he was with him self. He shouted it again with a big smile on his face, only this time with both of index fingers pointing straight out to his sides. As the day went on, he would periodically shout out his new favorite phrase with the same intensity. Little did I know that he was planning to take his show on the road.
Later that day I took him on a little one on one outing with mommy. I showed up at Target with my shopping list and what I thought was my sweet little gentleman. Although it started out great, he quickly proved me wrong. He started out sitting nicely in the cart singing his ABC's and blowing me kisses as we walked through the aisles. Then all of the sudden he shouted, "I Don't Want TOOOOOO!", once again with a big happy face and fingers pointed out to his sides. It was so random. It's like he suddenly developed turrets! Every five to ten minutes or so he'd just shout it in his loudest, happiest, two year old voice.
No comments:
Post a Comment